Tripodi & Associates RLA183154
152 Marion Road Richmond
08 8352 3444
08 8352 7440Contact us
• Make sure the property has been professionally cleaned
• Check that all appliances are working. Make sure any instructions required for their operation are clearly detailed and easy to find (e.g. remotes for DVD/CD players and TVs)
• Check that smaller kitchen appliances are in place and working (toasters, kettles, coffee machines)
• Ensure gas bottles (if supplied) are full for BBQs, and that the BBQ is clean and in good working order
• Check that all towels and linen are clean and fresh and that there is ample linen supplied.
• Ensure crockery and cutlery is in good condition, including cooking implements. Guests who choose holiday rental over motel accommodation usually do so because they wish to utilize a kitchen for home-cooked meals. Ensuring a well-stocked kitchen is vital for the enjoyment of their stay.
For more information and for an appraisal of your property’s rental value, talk to your Professionals Property Manager.
Next on the blog: look for our Tenant holiday checklist!